Your secrets are safe with me!
- I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other websites without my permission.
- I collect email and first/last name information for the purpose of email subscription lists. I do this through mailerlite.com.
- Information collected for email subscription lists will not be used for any other purpose except sending emails from Houseplant Dictionary that are related to the specified subscription.
- Houseplant Dictionary is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Houseplant Dictionary uses links to various other websites, however, is not responsible for these websites and what happens on them.
- If you do not agree with any of my policies, simply do not visit my site.
As a blogger, I am not able to take gifts or money without disclosing it to my readers.
- This blog is written and edited by me, Elizabeth. I am the only regular content creator for houseplantdictionary.com, however, I do accept guest posts and these with be disclosed
- I promote only products that I actually love and recommend. When it comes to products and services that I do not like, I will either not mention it or tell you. All that to say, I will not lie in order to make money.
- This blog is paid for advertising, sponsorships, affiliate links, and other forms of compensation.
- A sponsored post is one where I am being paid to write about a specific topic, product, or service. My sponsored posts with be clearly marked as sponsored.
- A collaborative post is one where I work with someone or a company to create a post and receive payment for doing so. A collaborative post will be marked as such.
- If I am reviewing a product that I have received for free, that information will be clearly disclosed in the post.
- The views and opinions expressed in this blog are explicitly mine.
- This blog does not contain any conflicts of interest.
I hold myself to a standard of great integrity and strive to deliver honest, interesting, and helpful content. I do all this while also generating profit in order to compensate for costs. I greatly appreciate my readers and intentionally strive for honesty in every post.
These policies are subject to change without notice. The most recent update of these policies occurred August 9, 2018. Any questions can be directed to me, Elizabeth, using my contact page.
When interacting in the comments sections on Houseplant Dictionary please be nice and respectful. This is a positive environment and harsh or negative comments will not be tolerated as they do not contribute to the conversation in a productive manner. I welcome suggestions and ideas from my readers so long as they are respectful to myself and all other readers. Thank you for complying!
All information posted on this site is copyrighted. This means that my posts and any information written to the site cannot be used by anyone else. That being said, If you would like to quote me (less than 100 words) feel free so long as you provide a link to my site or to the page from which you pulled the quote. All I ask is for credit!
If you wish to quote me over 100 words, ask for permission. I can be contacted by email at houseplantdictionary[at]gmail[dot]com, or by using the information provided on my contact me page.
Limitation of Liability
- This blog is not liable for any misrepresented information, omitted information, or information with error.
- Houseplant Dictionary is not responsible for comments made by other users, however, strongly encourages kind and productive comments.
- I am not acting as a professional in any area and cannot be responsible for any outcomes as a result of reading my posts and following my advice.
I have the right to terminate, block, or remove any content or comments made on this site by other users that abuse this site’s policies.
Houseplant Dictionary is Operating from the United States of America. Therefore, US laws apply to this site.
Links to Other Sites
Houseplant Dictionary is not responsible for the actions and information on any websites that I have linked. I do not control those websites, therefore, cannot be held responsible.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The most recent update of these policies occurred August 9, 2018. Any questions can be directed to me, Elizabeth, using my contact page.